On a side note, here is a list of the top ten things trlrtrash wouldn't do. Don't leave home without this list.
10. Trlrtrash would never purchase a home security alarm from Burglar & Sons Home Security.
9. Trlrtrash would never take a loan from ANTNY Bank and Trust Nobody. Sorry, Joey Bag Of Doughnuts. It just ain't gonna happen.
8. Trlrtrash would never take his truck to a mechanic whos shop was located on Shadtree Ave.
7. Trlrtrash would never vote for a guy named Hitler... or Stalin... or Mussolini... or Napoleon... or Hussein.
6. Trlrtrash would never plan a vacation using a pro-Jihad travel agency.
5. Trlrtrash would never buy a car named after a 3rd World Country. Yes, that would include your Yugo, enviro-nazi.
4. Trlrtrash would never go see Dr. Acula. He will not help you. He will only take your blood.
3. Trlrtrash would never, no matter how hungry he was, eat at Sam and Ella's Diner.
2. Trlrtrash would never seek legal advice from the Law Offices of Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe.
1. Trlrtrash would never ever give his money to a guy named Madoff.
Ever hear of K.I.S.S.? Keep It Simple, Stupid. What are the chances that a guy named Madoff will "make off" with your money? Pretty damned good.
Just a little info to fill you in on some changes to the website. First of all, we have added a new forum. We are now running a phpbb3 forum, which is a huge step up from the old fireboard. I was also able to transfer all memberships for those who had already signed up. For those who hadn't, it is a great place to discuss the issues discussed on the show, or even the ones I missed. If you haven't already joined, I would love to have you there. Registration is free and easy.
For those who wish to subscribe to the site, just click the rss icon in the top left corner of the left sidebar and you can sign up to get all of the articles sent to your favorite reader.
The best update is the new and improved Axis Toolbar for your browser. You can download it here and it will allow you to listen to the show from your browser without forcing you to keep a window open. It is available for firefox and internet explorer, and it also has some other handy feature like a scrolling news feed and the ability to post messages to all of the toolbar users. Try it out today and post a message on it to let me know what you think.
As always, thank you for your continued support of The Axis of Stevil Show. I hope you enjoy these new features.
In case we should ever run out of room here on planet Earth to farm our own food, one should be relieved to hear of the all new "Space Tomato". Well, partially relieved anyway.According to MSNBC and the Discovery Chanel, Scientists developed a tomato that they hoped would grow on the International Space Station. While the tomato did germinate and begin to grow there, it died off rather quickly.
The latest parody song from The Axis bidding farewell to Spector.