Two conspiracy theorists die and go to heaven. St. Peter tells them that Heaven is a place of all knowledge, so they can each ask him one question and he will reveal the answer to them. The first one says "Who killed John F. Kennedy?" St. Peter says "Lee Harvey Oswald." The other says "Who was he working with?" St. Peter says "He acted alone." The two of them look at each other and say "Wow! The coverup is bigger than we thought!" But seriously, what keeps this stuff going? Some would say the evidence. Other would say mental illness. I myself am unsure, and I have a hard time really focusing on this one as I didn't live through it. This article is pretty much a starting point for me and a note to self. Steve, debunk this one.
On a side note, here is a list of the top ten things trlrtrash wouldn't do. Don't leave home without this list.
10. Trlrtrash would never purchase a home security alarm from Burglar & Sons Home Security.
9. Trlrtrash would never take a loan from ANTNY Bank and Trust Nobody. Sorry, Joey Bag Of Doughnuts. It just ain't gonna happen.
8. Trlrtrash would never take his truck to a mechanic whos shop was located on Shadtree Ave.
7. Trlrtrash would never vote for a guy named Hitler... or Stalin... or Mussolini... or Napoleon... or Hussein.
6. Trlrtrash would never plan a vacation using a pro-Jihad travel agency.
5. Trlrtrash would never buy a car named after a 3rd World Country. Yes, that would include your Yugo, enviro-nazi.
4. Trlrtrash would never go see Dr. Acula. He will not help you. He will only take your blood.
3. Trlrtrash would never, no matter how hungry he was, eat at Sam and Ella's Diner.
2. Trlrtrash would never seek legal advice from the Law Offices of Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe.
1. Trlrtrash would never ever give his money to a guy named Madoff.
Ever hear of K.I.S.S.? Keep It Simple, Stupid. What are the chances that a guy named Madoff will "make off" with your money? Pretty damned good.